Grand Rapids, MI – Elizabethton, TN. October 11, 2011.
Dickinson Press Announces Digital Website.
Dickinson Press, STL Distribution, and Snowfall Press opened the second print facility in the Snowfall Print Network in March 2011. This on-demand, print-to-order facility within the world's largest Christian book distribution center, is producing thousands of book titles, which are digitally stored and ready for immediate printing.
Dickinson Press customers can now access this digital print network directly through Dickinson's new online ordering tool at www.dpdigitalbooks.com.
This new website features:
- Free user accounts
- Free uploading - no fees
- Free changes - no fees
- Dynamic uploading templates
- Multiple paper selections
- Order tracking
The benefits for publishers are numerous.
- No minimum orders
- Low cost per book
- Direct-to-customer fulfillment
- Rapid turn-around times
- Flexible shipping and delivery options
- Reduced inventory
- No book will ever have to be out of print
- No waiting to begin a job. You start the print process within minutes, full production in three business days or less
- Easy, elegant, uploading process
Please contact your Dickinson Press sales representative for more information or to open your free account.